An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Route qualified sales opportunities to appropriate Business development team member for quoting or for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand CRM database of existing and potential clients
- Closing sales and work with the client through closing process
- Collaborate with operations team to ensure customer requirements are met with accuracy
- Provides follow-up for customer quotes or additional opportunities
- Operate the CRM system and ensure authentic information is also current and available
Strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, Customer & Results Focus, Initiative, Self-Management, Influencing Others, Adaptability & Flexibility
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- A valid driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment.